Come and Join Preston TaeKwonDo with a Free Taster Lesson
Preston TaeKwonDo offer you a free taster lesson. No obligation to join. If you like what you see then you can join us. For all information send an email to LancsTKD@Outlook.com -or say hello via our Facebook page using the floating icon on this page.
What to do
If you would like to come along to Preston TaeKwonDo then please follow these simple guidelines:
- Arrive at the venue at the beginning of the lesson.
- Brian or Gill will ask you to complete an enrolment form.
- Wear something comfortable such as a tracksuit or training clothing.
- No footwear will need to be worn during the lesson.
- Please ensure all jewellery is removed.
Upon enrolment with Preston TaeKwonDo you will receive a beginners pack containing:
- An attendance card which you should bring with you to each class. This will help us keep a record of your attendance.
- A beginner’s information sheet. The information sheet is a brief guide as to what you will learn during your induction period and assist you through the first grade syllabus.
- A brochure which tells you all about North West Tae Kwon Do Association.
Later you will then receive a Licence Book and Student Handbook which gives you all the supporting information you need to progress to Black Belt.